Thursday, May 22, 2008

Spirituality, women in art...




It seems that women have been a favorite subject for many painters and sculptors. I have found it to be cathartic in some way. I tend to be very romantic and flowery in my style and technique. Sometimes though, I go for a bit of an ancient, primal and somewhat dark approach. Painting for me is a spiritual experience when I follow my intuition. So, there you go. Women, art spirituality all in one package.

I'm gonna try to go with my intuition with this blog thing. I don't wish to offend anyone, but I gotta be real. I have no current definition for my faith/spirituality. I'm a seeker. I paint. I sing. I write songs. I play guitar (umm..sort of)

Peace,
Susan

1 comments:

cotedetexas said...

Did you do that painting? YOu are so talented!!!!! I love it!!!

Thanks for your comment! Just be careful, I'm so afraid we killed out tree.

Joni